Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Silva Ball


I finally have a last name to go after Silva. She is currently married to a man named Bradley Thomas Ball. Her birthday is listed as March 19, 1983. Without being her friend, I can not see anything besides her profile picture and general stats. I can not see any other photos, although I am sure if I was able to get access, I would find some of Swan.
Along with Charlene and all of her children, I sent a request to add Silva to my facebook. Although she declined, I sent messages to a few of her friends on facebook hoping one would be dirty enough to allow me access on Silva's information. I was only looking for basic information, photos, and what not. I was lucky enough to find a girl to provide me with what I was looking for. As of now I am waiting for further details.
For the record, Silva also has myspace. Her account is http://www.myspace.com/silvawhere but she has not signed into it in almost a year. So I assume at this point, she won't any time soon either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers