Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Swan's Father

On the link I posted earlier today, Swan's father's name was mentioned, something I had never known before. Hank Brooner.
I decided to see if I could find an obituary. Without Silva's last name, she would be almost impossible to find on facebook, but Hank's obit would possibly list his wife's name, and if I found her, I could find Silva and possibly Swan under an alias or private account.
So I searched and I did find an obituary, a few actually, and a picture of Hank. It mentioned he was survived by his wife: Charlene Brooner, two children: Swan and Devon Brooner and a bunch of step kids.
It also mentions he was from Soldotna, Alaska. If Swan is still living in this town, she may be attending Soldotna High School. But I don't know at this point if she is with Charlene or with Silva.
Now the seach is on for Charlene...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers