Saturday, January 2, 2010

All About Silva


So today I got an email back from a friend of Silva's. She says she doesn't know Silva that well anymore, but was a childhood friend of hers. (After Swan and Devon moved away)

I gave her plenty of pictures of Swan, Devon and Robert from "Living Dolls", which is turns out she has already seen, and asked her to please tell me if she could find any pictures of them on Silva's facebook. If either one is on FB with an alias, this would be the easiest way to locate them as well.

This girl is obviously asking to be kept anonymus, but I will call her Jane to make things simplier.

Jane looked through all of Silva's photos, which she said there were a couple hundred of, and was only able to find photos of Silva with her current family. She has two children, both boys, named Zachary Alexander and William Xavier. She is expecting a baby girl in a couple months as well whom she plans to name Serenity Elizabeth.

Her current city is listed as Strasburg, VA but her hometown is listed as Cape Cod, Florida which is where "Living Dolls" was filmed. She has 176 friends, none of which are called Swan or Devon. Devon would only be about 13 or so, so that is understandable. She however has two Roberts. One is her father in law, and the other is listed as Bobby Doggett. I can not tell if this is Bubba or not. Again, without being a friend, I am limited to what I can see. I currently can only view that he has a young daughter and son, and it is very hard to tell from the photos of him if this is Robert, or Bubba. He is also yet to have add me as a friend.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen Swan and know where Silva lives. Silva is now remarried and took another name

    ReplyDelete

Followers